"INTRODUCING ENCHANTED BY ZOYA
Combining the magic of the holidays and the wonders of winter, Zoya’s new Enchanted collection creates an ethereal beauty spotlight for nails this season. Consisting of four glittering PixieDust Mattes and two velvety color-flip metallics, this unique nail polish collection is absolutely stunning.
ZOYA ENCHANTED - WINTER/HOLIDAY 2016
- ELPHIE (ZP871) green pixie: A bewitching emerald green with a sugary green sparkle in the exclusive Zoya PixieDust Matte Sparkle formula.
- OLIVERA (ZP872) green flip: A spellbinding color-flip metallic with an indigo base and a green and purple shift.
- LORNA (ZP853) plum pixie: A luscious berry with a sugary sparkle in the exclusive Zoya PixieDust Matte Sparkle formula.
- WAVERLY (ZP876) sapphire pixie: A brilliantly deep sapphire blue with blue sparkles in the exclusive Zoya PixieDust Matte Sparkle formula.
- ALICE (ZP874) periwinkle pixie: A captivating periwinkle with magenta and blue sparkles in the exclusive Zoya PixieDust Matte Sparkle formula.
- SAINT (ZP875) periwinkle flip: A whimsical color-flip metallic with a periwinkle base and magenta shift.
AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE ON October 15, 2016.
*10 FREE FORMULA: FORMULATED WITHOUT FORMALDEHYDE, FORMALDEHYDE RESIN, DIBUTYL PHTHALATE, TOLUENE, CAMPHOR, TPHP, PARABENS, XYLENE, ETHYL TOSYLAMIDE and LEAD." according to the official press release.
the Zoya Enchanted Holiday 2016 Collection contains the following shades-
Saint: a periwinkle blue with iridescent pink/purple shimmer.
Olivera: a duo-chrome of emerald green and midnight navy shimmer.
Waverly: a medium blue fine glitter.
Lorna: a fine fuchsia glitter.
Alice: a lilac fine glitter with pink and blue glitter shimmers as well, creating immense depth.
Elphie: an emerald green fine glitter.
(all swatches are two coats, and taken outdoors in natural light).
I Love this collection overall. I think it's very magical, fun, and festive. The glitter pixies are always fun to me, the matte texture against the sparkly glitter makes an incredible eye pleasing delight. The other two shades, Saint and Olivera, are also gorgeous and highly unique.
I found the formula to be great and very easy to work with.
My top favs include: Olivera, Saint, and Alice.
For more info, or to purchase online check out Zoya here: http://www.zoya.com/