I am very excited to introduce to my fellow readers the latest gel polish kit from ANS (Alfalfa Nail Supply)- the GELUV Shock Lumi Starter Kit for Summer 2014. This is hands down the most comprehensive and complete gel polish kit I have ever seen on the market place! If you are just beginning to familiarize yourself with gel, or if your collection can use some bright popping neon colors, than search no further, this is the kit for you!
The amazing GELUV Shock Lumi Starter Kit literally contains everything you will need to perform a perfect sumptuous summer gel manicure from start to finish. Inside the kit, you receive:
-2 bottles of Geluv Pro Coat (which serves as both your base and top coat. Also it cures in LED light in a record 10 seconds!! or 30 seconds in traditional UV lamps.)
- 10 shades of Geluv Gel Polish
- 10 GelOff soak off clips (I personally LOVE these! They make soak off removal so easy, and not having to cut and fuss with aluminum foil ever again, these save me so much time!)
- 8oz Cleanser (Alcohol based)
- 8oz Remover (Acetone based)
- a French Gel Brush (for doing art/detail work, or for those who prefer to apply their gel polish in a more traditional paint- on application method).
- 5 Nail Files
- 5 Buffers
- 50 Wood Sticks
- 250 Lint Free Wipes
- a wheel of Neon Studs for Nail Art
The 10 GELUV Gel Polish shades included in the kit are:
- Deep Thoughts: the perfect quintessential black.
- Porcelain White: ideal bright white. It can be used on it's own, or as a base to make the neon colors really pop to the extreme.
- Tupi Tupi Too: a bright hot firey apple red.
- Lipstick On His Collar: a hot magenta pink.
- Tetra-Cana: A stop traffic bright orange.
- Tweet-This: a neon bright Highlighter yellow. One of my personal favorites in the collection.
- Mojito- Rita: a neon lime green with yellow undertones. Also one of my favorite in the collection.
- Lucky Me: a bright grass green.
- Macaw-Ling Zoo: a beautiful bright sea ocean blue.
- Leggo My Eggplant: a pretty purple with a punch.
(all of the colors shown swatched here, except for Deep Thoughts & Porcelain White, I layered over a base of Porcelain White in order to make the neon colors truly pop.)
All in all I am very pleased and impressed with this latest kit from GELUV. Not only did I find the gel polishes of fantastic quality, but they were also very easy to work with. I am so in love with the Pro Coat that cures in LED in just 10 seconds! That saves me so much time when performing manicures. Most importantly, I can not get over the incredible value of this kit! At only $149 this kit truly has Everything you need! I highly highly recommend it!
For more information on GELUV, or to purchase, check them out here: http://buynailsdirect.com/