"This is eternal bliss at your fingertips. Presenting the Mirano Multi-Effx Metallic Pigment that shifts with the light and showcases a unique, mirror-like, chrome effect on your nails.
This edgy nail art pigment is available in 12 shades that transcend beyond this world with shades like Immortal, a shiny, oil spill effect; Imperial, a true metallic gold and Chroma, a futuristic, reflective silver.
There are two kinds of Mirano kits with six different color pigments in each. Both kits include a Mirano Silicone brush, Mirano Gel Top sealer and Black Onyx gel color." according to the official press release.
Kit 1 includes the following pigments-
Dreamstate: a medium blue shade that shifts purple.
Euphoria: a soft gunmetal shade that shifts purple.
Magnetic: a medium green shade that shifts purple.
Imperial: a rich regal yellow gold that shifts green.
Destiny: a regal purple that shifts magenta.
Immortal: a magenta pink that shifts green.
Kit 2 includes these pigments-
Chroma: a metallic mirror like silver.
Ecstasy: an emerald green that shifts purple.
Nirvana: a coppery bronze that shifts yellow gold.
Mirage: a deep royal blue that shifts purple.
Galactic: a medium purple that shifts pink.
Atomic: a purple gunmetal.
(all pigments shown here were applied over one coat of Black Onyx as base, and are taken outdoors in natural sunlight.)
I am so beyond obsessed with these metallic pigments you have no idea. I have tried so many different ones on the market from various brands but none of them hold up to these beauties. The color shifting is truly magical.
And don't get me started on the endless nail art possibilities that can be achieved. Back in the beginning of the year, I had the opportunity to learn from one of Le Chat's lead educators, Anastasiia Morozova, who gave me lots of tips and tricks with regards to chrome pigments.
Some of those tricks include:
- the non-wipe top coat that you rub the pigments into, cure for 1 full minute in an LED light.
- If you just want solid chrome, without nail art, applying just one base layer of black gel polish is enough.
- To keep chrome lasting long on Natural Nails, like a couple of weeks or longer, you need to add strength to the natural nail somehow. I prefer using the Le Chat powder gelee system to add strength. You could also use a builder gel, or do a hard gel overlay. Either way, the natural nail needs strength, because the non-wipe top coats used are very stiff and non-flexible. As time goes on, the natural nail is very flexible and will bend and flex, and as it does that, the nail plate will separate from the non-wipe top coat, causing the chrome to chip.
I highly recommend you pick up at least one of those pigment kits. Your clients will be obsessed.
Each kit includes:
- 6 (2gm) Mirano Color Pigments
- 1 (.5 oz) Mirano Black Onyx Gel Polish
- 1 (.5 oz) Mirano Gel top sealer gloss
- 1 Application Brush
Be sure to check out the pics below of some of the art designs I did, as well as the You Tube videos demonstrating how to achieve these looks.
For more info on Le Chat, check them out online here: http://www.lechatnails.com/