Introducing this awesome new technology that will Wow your clients and nail art lovers alike! I had the pleasure of meeting the creator of Empower Nail Art at the ISSE convention recently. Not only did he explain to me all about his awesome creation, but he commissioned celebrity Nail Artist Kandi Banks, aka KandiYamz, to perform demonstrations.
The product is an adhesive film, NOT a foil or a transfer. It is significantly thinner and more flexible than traditional nail decals/polish strips presently on the market. Also, unlike Minx, this does not require any heat or special light fixture to set it, the product is ready to go as is!
The nail films are specifically designed to be used either on their own over the natural nail, or to accompany Any conventional acrylic, polish, or gel that you wish.
The Intro Kit, featured above, has everything you need to get started, and retails for under $50:
– 1 Nail Template: can be used to create full finger wraps in 11 different sizes, and in 4 cuticle shapes.
– 1 Crystal File: to file off and remove excessive product at the free edge.
– 1 X-Acto Knife: for precise cutting.
– 1 pair of Squeezers: a small scissor-like apparatus to aid in post application trimming or detailing.
– 4 Half Size Nail Film sheets: so you can play around and get familiar with the product.
Full sized sheets, also pictured above, can be purchased separately and come in a variety of prints and styles. I particularly am drawn to the holographic ones. The sheets measure 3”x 7” & feature 150 different design shapes printed on the back of each film, so you can cut them out easily and perfectly in no time at all. The films retail for under $10 each.
For more information or to purchase, check out Empower Nail Art here: http://www.empowernailart.com/