"ZOYA INTRODUCES TWO STUNNING NEW COLLECTIONS
FOR SUMMER 2016! Zoya Seashells & Sunsets
SEASHELLS: NEW Fresh from the shore...
Six sparkling, textured Zoya PixieDust* ** colors.
- Levi - ZP841: Beige gold textured PixieDust with medium holographic hexes. Designed to update a classic neutral pixie with a little more glam.
- Linds - ZP842: Cherry red textured PixieDust with red and fuchsia glitter to mimic the look of maraschino cherries dipped in sugar.
- Zooey - ZP843: Classic pink textured PixieDust laced with a fine thread of gold and medium sized holographic hexes for an added layer of dimension.
- Cece - ZP844: Full impact green, textured PixieDust with a thin vein of gold creating a fizzy lemon-lime effect.
- Bay - ZP845: Sky blue textured PixieDust with fine silver and gold glitter creating a dreamy effect. Reminiscent of cloud gazing on warm summer days!
- Tilly - ZP846: Starry grey textured PixieDust with a small holographic glitter interwoven with a darker gunmetal. Perfect for hot nights out on the town!
SUNSETS: NEW Captured from the sky...
Six stunning Zoya Nail Polish* one-coat creams.
- Cam - ZP847: Deep, fully saturated orange with a densely saturated, buttery smooth application. Rich and juicy like a ripe tangerine!
- Dixie - ZP848: Juicy watermelon red with a densely saturated, buttery smooth application. A cool treat for hot summer days!
- Brynn - ZP849: Popsicle pink with a densely saturated, buttery smooth application. The epitome of happy carefree color!
- Liv - ZP850: Fun-filled purple that is seriously saturated and makes a statement! Great on any skin tone, with or without a tan.
- Dory - ZP851: Vibrant cornflower blue with a densely saturated, buttery smooth application. Get ready to rock the waves!
- Ness - ZP852: Softened jade green with a hint of blue to make it wearable for all skin tones. Reminiscent of sea glass found on your favorite beaches!
AVAILABLE on ZOYA.COM NOW!
ZOYA NAIL POLISH – 0.5oz bottles
Available in top salons, spas and on zoya.com
*BIG5FREE, TOXIN FREE: Zoya Nail Polish Formula contains no formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin, dibutyl phthalate, toluene or camphor.
**ZOYA PIXIEDUST APPLICATION: For best results apply 2-3 thin coats of polish for full coverage to a clean oil free nail surface. Allow product to dry completely for full effect. Top coat can be applied for additional glossy effects." according to the official press release.
The Seashells collection PixieDust consists of the following shades-
Bay: a sparkling oceanic aqua blue with micro holographic particles.
Levi: a sparkling yellow gold with micro holographic particles.
Cece: a sparkling celery grass green with micro holographic particles.
Linds: a sparkling cherry red with micro holographic particles.
Tilly: a sparkling lavender tinged silver with micro holographic particles.
Zooey: a sparkling medium pink grapefruit with micro holographic particles.
(all swatches shown here are two coats and taken outdoors in natural light).
The Sunsets cream collection includes the following shades-
Liv: a medium purple cream.
Dory: a medium bold blue cream.
Cam: a bold orange cream.
Dixie: a hot red cream with magenta undertones.
Ness: a grass green cream.
Brynn: a hot magenta cream.
(all swatches shown here are 1 single coat, and are taken outdoors in natural sunlight).
I am beyond obsessed with these two collections. First of all, I have always been a huge fan of the PixieDust line. I think this set in particular is the prettiest and best one yet! The micro fine holographic glitter particles in each of the shades really adds tremendous dimension, depth, and a shiny brilliancy I haven't seen in the other PixieDust collections.
As far as the Sunsets collection, super highly pigmented one coat creams are my obsession. If a client is in a rush, or if I am in an absolute pinch on a photoshoot set, these polishes are a dream come true. One coat and you have creamy smooth even perfection. I wish all nail polishes came in a formula like this. Heaven has finally answered my nail polish prayers. ^_^
My personal favorites include: Dixie, Dory, Tilly and Bay.