"Introducing URBAN GRUNGE* by ZOYA!
The NEW ZOYA Urban Grunge collection of creams, metallics & holos reinterprets Grunge with a modern twist for Fall 2016! Featuring six sleek, one coat, color saturated creams plus six coordinating linear, scattered holos and metal foil metallics to amp up the voltage of the season. All densely pigmented with a smooth application.
- AUGUST (ZP854): A full coverage gray like a fine, expensive leather with a mid-ranged, balanced tone.
- MALLORY (ZP853): A full bodied, vibrant Prussian blue with a deeply saturated color.
- TARA (ZP857): A purple plum with a balanced tone between red and purple.
- COURTNEY (ZP856): A deep red beet root shade.
- WYATT (ZP855): A true racing green with a deep pigment
- NOAH (ZP858): A mid-range taupe evenly balanced between yellow and grey
METALLICS & HOLOS
- ALICIA (ZP859): A linear holo with a touch of gold.
- TROY (ZP864): Liquid pewter with a foil finish and an edgy touch of black and gold.
- MERIDA (ZP861): A brilliant lush evergreen scattered holo.
- FINLEY (ZP860): A deep royal purple scattered holo.
- BRITTA (ZP862): A berry metallic with a red and purple, fuchsia flash.
- ASH (ZP863): A vibrant cherry with a red and gold metallic shimmer.
AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE AUGUST 15, 2016 ON ZOYA.COM
$10 ea.(US)" according to the official press release.
This latest collection includes the following shades-
Troy: dark shimmering gunmetal.
Ash: bold cranberry red with magenta pink shimmer.
Merida: emerald green with multi color shimmer.
Finley: purple grape with multi color shimmer.
Alicia: light silver with multi color shimmer.
Britta: shimmering fuchsia.
Tara: deep eggplant cream.
Courtney: oxblood cream.
August: cement gray cream.
Mallory: oceanic marine blue cream.
Noah: creamy nude beige.
Wyatt: deep emerald green cream.
(all swatches shown here are two coats, and are taken outdoors in natural light).
I am obsessed with these one coat creams Zoya keeps releasing. By all means please keep them coming!!! The formula is amazing and honestly a dream come true to work with. If you haven't tried them yet I highly highly recommend them. As for the holos, they were also very fun, although not quite as pigmented as the creams. They did however provide complete coverage in two coats.
My personal favorites include: Alicia, Troy, Courtney and Wyatt.
For more info or to purchase online, check out Zoya here: http://www.zoya.com/